Internship Program for African Students
2021.8.6ict4e ltd. (Fukui City, Fukui Prefecture, CEO: Hidekazu Hara), an IT consulting and African business company, will accept two African students for corporate internship from August 23 to September 11, for a maximum of 20 days.
ABE Initiative(Master’s Degree and Internship Program of African Business Education Initiative for Youth)is a program that invites young Africans to Japan and provides them with the opportunity to obtain a master’s degree at a Japanese university and an internship at a Japanese company, with the aim of fostering human resources for African industries and developing “pilots” who can support Japanese companies’ business in Africa.The international students accepted this time are Bido-san and Awa-san, who came to Japan from the ABE Initiative program and have been studying at a Japanese university for two years.
Through this internship, the two students will learn about Fukui Prefecture and experience programming using the small, portable computer IchigoDake and Camrobo. In addition, the internship will be held at the following COVID-19 measures will be thoroughly implemented.
- Internship at completion
- Bidossessi Emmanuel AGOSSOU
- Kobe Institute of Computing; Graduate School of Information Technology
- Born in the Republic of Benin
- August 23 (Monday) – September 11 (Saturday)
- Summer Internship
- Awa TENDENG
- Kagawa University
- Born in the Republic of Senegal
- August 23 (Monday) – August 27 (Friday)
- Soldering IchigoDake
- Programming with IchigoDyhook
- Assembling the Camrobo(version with IchigoDake)
- Programming and running Camrobo with IchigoDyhook
- 2018 Intern: Implementing an educational program usingIchigoJam launched in Kenya by Emeka-san.
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- PCR test before coming to the prefecture
- Antigen test on the first day of work
- Body temperature test every morning, health observation
- Wearing a mask
- Washing hands, disinfecting, and gargling upon arrival at work
- Avoidance of crowding and close proximity